LabAdviser is a wiki that contains information about
- equipment at DTU Danchip that covers micro and nano fabrication in the cleanroom facility in building 346 and surroundings (in building 346 and 347) and electron microscopy at DTU CEN in building 314 and surroundings.
- fabrication steps in micro and nano fabrication that takes place at the cleanroom facility and surroundings and
- electron microscopy methods that takes place at the DTU CEN facility.
An overview of the equipment in these facilities can be found and some fabrication process flows and singles fabrication steps are described. In general LabAdviser is meant to advise you to the right equipment and to advise you to a good starting point for your micro and nano fabrication steps as for your electron microscopy work. This should not be replacing communication with the staff of the facilities but we recommend it as a good starting point before contacting the staff. To enter LabAdviser you need to log in with your DTU login. LabAdviser is only editable for the staff of the facilities. If you need further information about certain machinery or processes, please contact the relevant staff. Any feedback or input you might have to LabAdviser is welcome and can be given by mail to the LabAdviser mailbox: email@example.com
News in LabAdviser:
The latest monthly LabAdviser update: LabAdviser update send out 2018-05-14
- Danchip contact information
- Introduction to LabAdviser and Micro/Nano Fabrication
- Introduction to LabManager
- Process flow approval
- CEN - Electron Microscopy Overview
- Micro and Nano Fabrication Overview
- Technology Research
- Courses (Introduction course, Tool Package Training's (TPT))
- New equipment in the pipeline
- Surveys, statistics, monthly LabAdviser updates and other info.
- How to add information to LabAdviser
Overview of micro and nano fabrication steps - a guide to where you can find fabrication and characterization information in LabAdviser:
Danchip Contact Info
In order to get the quickest response to training requests, process approvals, questions etc. please use the following mailboxes to Danchip.
|LabAdviser Mailboxfirstname.lastname@example.org||Any questions or feedback to LabAdviser.|
|Process flow email@example.com (should work again)||More about process flow review here|
|Training on firstname.lastname@example.org||It is our goal to answer your request regarding process flow reviews and training within 2 workdays.|
|E-beam training|| email@example.com
| To request training on JEOL JBX-9500FSZ or Raith ELPHY e-beam writer. |
Authorization to run JEOL JBX-9500FSZ requires at least 4 training sessions. Before you request for training on this machine, study this page and have all files ready: Getting started.
|Mask order/review:||More about mask design here||.|
Order only (DeltaMask)
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Mask Order Only)||Note Mask will be ordered from DeltaMask. Nothing will be checked in this case. Neither mask design nor specs file. Minimal feature 1.5µm.
Requires a specs file like this: (example spec file).
Review and Order
|email@example.com (Subject: Mask Review)||.|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Lesker Metal Wishes).||- See current and future materials here: Lesker status log|
|email@example.com (Subject:PVD Metal Wishes)||.|
|Tool firstname.lastname@example.org|| Laser: change of optics and |
Polymer Injection Molding machine: change mold-tool
|Commercial offers email@example.com||mostly companies and external customers|
|Gas-related questions||DCH-Gas@danchip.dtu.dk||issues (information regarding ordering, delivery, changing etc. Mostly for internal Danchip use|
|All other firstname.lastname@example.org||... or if you are in doubt|
DTU Danchip Cleanroom Naming and Phone Numbers
DTU CEN Facility and Phone Numbers